The sub-committee will:
1. Maintain a list of prioritized needs of the college that might be served through seeking grants. This list can be created through brainstorming and the review of existing planning documents, including program reviews, the educational master plan and the college strategic plan, among others.
2. Search, to the extent possible, for available grant opportunities that might serve the identified college needs.
3. Oversee the grant application process, including a review of the research, evaluation, and long-term planning and budgetary implications of any potential grant application.
4. Forward grant applications to CLC for the next step in the approval process.
5. Ensure that all grant applications comply with college and district guidelines.
6. Monitor ongoing grants the college has to ensure that they continue to comply with programmatic requirements and meet ongoing college needs.
7. Maintain a grant website so that potential applicants among the college staff have the information necessary to complete the process successfully.